12 One Liners for a Chuckle ~ Unknown
Age restriction: All Ages
Rating Reason: Language
- What did one hat say to the other? You stay here. I’ll go on ahead.
- Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up? Because it was two tired!
- Parallel lines have so much in common. It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
- I just wrote a book on reverse psychology. Do *not* read it!
- My wife accused me of being immature. I told her to get out of my fort.
- Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure? Because he was a little shellfish.
- Where do you find a cow with no legs? Right where you left it.
- When a deaf person sees someone yawn do they think it’s a scream?
- As I suspected, someone has been adding soil to my garden. The plot thickens.
- And the lord said unto John, “Come forth and you will receive eternal life”. John came fifth and won a toaster.
- What did the traffic light say to the car? Don’t look! I’m about to change.
- How do crazy people go through the forest? They take the psycho path.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]